The BLK MKT TM website (the “Site”) is provided to you by GreenTec Holdings Ltd. (“GreenTec”). Use of the Site is subject the terms and conditions herein (the “Terms”). By using this Site, you agree to be bound by the Terms as well as all applicable laws and regulations of the Province of British Columbia, the Country of Canada, and your applicable local jurisdiction. Please do not use or access this Site if you do not accept these Terms. GreenTec may amend these Terms from time to time.
The Site and any content and data thereon, including without limitation webpages, text, software, and multimedia (the “Content”), is provided for general informational purposes only. GreenTec makes no representations through the Content, Site or otherwise as to the effects or medical efficacy of any of the Products.
By using this Site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by and comply with these Terms & Conditions.
The Site and Services are intended only for use by adult residents of Canada. If you are not normally a resident in Canada or have not yet obtained the age of majority in the Province from which you are accessing this Site, you are prohibited from using this Site and the Services. Minors are not allowed to access the Site. Accordingly, by using this Site, you represent and warrant that:
- You are ordinarily a resident in Canada;
- You have reached both the age of majority applicable in the jurisdiction from which you are accessing the Site and in any case are not less than eighteen (18) years of age.
- You are not aware of any reason why your use of the Site would violate any applicable laws.
Use of the Site
Your use of the Site and its Content is subject to and in accordance with the provisions of Copyright Act and other applicable law. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you may view and print out webpages from the Site for personal, informational, and non-commercial use but may not otherwise copy, reproduce, modify, collect, republish, distribute, or catalogue any of the Content without GreenTec’s prior written consent. GreenTec does not waive any of its rights under the Copyright Act. Except as expressly permitted by GreenTec, you may not use the Site or any Content for any commercial purposes.
Prohibited Use of the Site
GreenTec expressly prohibits Illegal, indecent, destructive, bullying or harassment behaviour on this Site. You may not use the Site or any Content for any unlawful purpose. GreenTec makes no representation that the Site or the Services are appropriate or available for use in all locations. It is prohibited to access the Site and/or use the Services where applicable laws render the Site or Services illegal. Furthermore, you agree not to:
- Use this Site in any manner which could damage, impair, disable or overburden the Site;
- Interfere with the security of the Site;
- Intentionally misuse the Site, the Content, or the Services;
- Damage or hinder the Site and/or the servers, networks, servers and infrastructure connected to or accessible through this Site or affiliated or linked sites;
- Disrupt or interfere with any other person’s use and enjoyment of this Site;
- Upload, post or otherwise transmit on this Site any viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files or computer programs;
- Upload, post, or otherwise communicate content that is pornographic, defamatory, hate-speech, that infringes upon the intellectual property or other legal rights of any entity, or otherwise contravenes any of the laws of Canada and its provinces;
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, or any manual process, to monitor or copy the web pages or the Content contained on this Site; and
- Attempt to obtain unauthorized access to this Site or portions of this Site which are restricted from general access.
Violation of Terms
GreenTec has the right to terminate your access to the Site, if you do any of the following, as determined by GreenTec AT its sole discretion:
- Violate any one or more of these Terms, applicable laws or your covenants and agreements hereunder;
- Provide fraudulent, false, or misleading information to GreenTec or make any false representations and warranties to GreenTec;
- Infringe on any of GreenTec’s rights under these Terms or applicable law;
- Interfere with any other user’s access or use of the Site; or
- Act in a manner that is detrimental to the Site, GreenTec, or its suppliers or business partners.
Please contact GreenTec firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe that someone has violated these Terms. GreenTec will decide, at its sole discretion, whether to investigate the report and/or take any action relating to the report. GreenTec has no obligation or liability to you or any third party for any action it takes or elects not to take with respect to such a report.
Accuracy of Site Content
GreenTec provides all Content on an “as is” basis and makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, currency, usefulness, or completeness of any information. All Content is provided for informational purposes only and is subject to change without notice. GreenTec assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies.
In compiling the information on this Site, GreenTec may include third party reviews of its product strains. Each user hereby acknowledges and accepts that GreenTec is not the source of that information. GreenTec has not investigated or confirmed that information and in no way vouches for the source of such information. Any and all health, medical, or other benefits extolled by a third party or attributed to our products by a third party are strictly in the opinion of that party.
GreenTec does not adopt, endorse, or accept responsibility or liability for the accuracy or correctness of anything posted by any party that appears on the Site. Under no circumstances will GreenTec or its affiliates be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from your reliance on information or other content contained on the Site. By using the Site, you acknowledge and agree that GreenTec and its respective affiliates, shareholders, directors, officers, and employees are not and will not be subject to any liability or responsibility based on any errors or omissions in the Content, whether or not any of such persons knew or ought to have known of any such deficiency in the Content or were responsible for or participated in the inclusion or omission of the Content.
In the alternative, should the foregoing be found to be unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the liability of GreenTec and/or any related party for any of the acts or omissions described in this section shall be strictly limited, in the aggregate, to One Hundred Dollars ($100.00).
The Site, including all Content, is protected by Canadian and international copyright laws and treaty provisions. GreenTec retains and reserves all copyright and moral rights over the Site, including without limitation all Content used or accessible through this Web Site but exclusive of User Content (as defined below), as are or may be granted under the Copyright Act, the common law of Canada, international treaties, and/or any future or successive laws applicable in Canada. By using or accessing the Site and Content you agree to comply with all international and Canadian copyright laws and to prevent any unauthorized copying or use. Nothing contained on the Site shall be construed as conferring any transfer of rights to you of any intellectual property or other proprietary rights of GreenTec, its affiliates or any third party, whether by estoppel, by implication or otherwise, including any patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret, or confidential information.
The BLK MKT TM trademark is solely owned by GreenTec Holdings Ltd. Other product names, company names, logos, and branding on this Site may be registered trademarks or other protected business intellectual property of GreenTec or an affiliate. Such material and trademarks may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of GreenTec or such affiliate. Other product and company names mentioned on this Site may be the trademarks of their respective owners and are not to be used without the prior written consent of such owners. GreenTec and its affiliates’ products, services, methods, and processes may be covered by one or more patents or other statutory intellectual property rights and/or may be the subject of trade secrets or other proprietary rights. GreenTec and its affiliates reserve all such rights.
You agree that you are solely responsible for all content and submissions you post, upload, or otherwise associate with the Site or the Content (the “User Content”). In accordance with the Terms, you affirm that none of your User Content will be defamatory, abusive, obscene, hate-speech, or violate any intellectual property or other legal right of any other party. GreenTec accepts no responsibility or liability for User Content. While GreenTec reserves the right to remove, at its absolute discretion, any User Content for any reason whatsoever, you acknowledge and accept that GreenTec does not monitor and/or moderate User Content. You are solely responsible for any and all content you posts and/or upload. If, in your use of the Site, you encounter content that is offensive or that you believe contravenes these Terms, please e-mail GreenTec at email@example.com. GreenTec will follow its complaints procedures to address the complaint.
Changes to Terms and Site
GreenTec reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and the Site from time to time and at any time as it may determine is necessary in its absolute discretion. Such changes shall be effective as when posted on the Site. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, GreenTec reserves the right to refuse or remove both Content and User Content, whatever the source, without notice and without any liability.
You expressly acknowledge and accept all of the following:
- Use of the Site is at your sole risk.
- GreenTec provides the Site and the content on an “as is”, “without any warranty”, and “without any liability” basis.
- GreenTec disclaims all representations, warranties, and conditions, express or implied, with regard to the content as provided on the Site.
- GreenTec does not warrant that the Site, its servers, the content, and any communications from acc are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- GreenTec and its affiliated or related entities, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents, shall not be responsible or liable for any claims whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data, profits, or other intangible losses, related to, or arising from, directly or indirectly to your use or inability to use the Site; your use of or reliance on the content contained in or through the Site; or any other matter related to the Site.
- GreenTec is not responsible for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages whatsoever and howsoever caused, arising out of or in connection with the use or misuse of the Site or in reliance on the content available on the Site, whether in an action of contract, civil liability, negligence, or other tortious action, even if GreenTec has been informed of the possibility of such damages or such damages are reasonably foreseeable.
The parties to these terms acknowledge and agree that the limitations and disclaimers of liability contained in the terms are reasonable in the circumstances.
Limit on Damages and Claims
Should any court of competent jurisdiction determine that the disclaimer of liability is unenforceable, this express limitation on damages and claims shall apply in the alternative.
The total liability of GreenTec to you or any third party for any particular claim arising from or related to this Site is limited to one hundred dollars ($100.00).
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or conditions or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Some of the limitations and disclaimers contained in these Terms may not apply to you. To the extent that applicable law prohibits GreenTec from disclaiming any implied warranty or limiting its liabilities, the scope and duration of such warranty and the extent of liability shall be the minimum permitted by law.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless GreenTec and its parents, affiliates, related corporations, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, independent contractors, and other connected entities from and against any and all claims, causes of action, debts, losses, costs, liabilities, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) related to or arising, directly or indirectly, out of:
- Your use of the Site;
- Your User Content;
- Your violation of any of these Terms;
- Your violation of any intellectual property or other rights of a third party; and
- Your violation of any applicable laws, rules, or regulations.
Links to Third Party Sites
The Site may contain links to third party Sites. GreenTec has no control over such sites. You acknowledge and accept that GreenTec is not responsible for the availability of such sites and that GreenTec neither endorses nor is responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites (“Third Party Content”). You further acknowledge and accept that GreenTec is not directly or indirectly liable or responsible for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with any use of or reliance on Third Party Content.
This policy deals only with personal information handled by the GreenTec, particularly information regarding an identifiable individual. GreenTec is accountable for all personal information under its control. The purpose for which the GreenTec collects personal information will be identified at or before the time the information is collected. Personal information may be collected for various marketing purposes, including market analysis and promotional purposes. GreenTec will not use personal information for any other purpose than identified at or before the time of collection.
These Terms and your use of the Site and the Services shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Province of British Columbia and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein, exclusive of the rules of private international law that lead to the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction. The courts of British Columbia shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any matter arising in connection to anything herein contained. You hereby agree to the jurisdiction of the courts of British Columbia for that purpose.
GreenTec takes no responsibility for the privacy, integrity, or authenticity of communications over the Internet. GreenTec disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for damages or losses suffered should you elect to communicate confidential information over the Internet or if GreenTec so communicates at your request.
Terms and Termination
These Terms become effective immediately upon your acceptance thereof. Use of the Site constitutes and is deemed to be acceptance of the Terms. These Terms remain in full force and effect unless and until terminated in accordance with the terms hereof. Notwithstanding any other provision of these Terms, GreenTec reserves the right to limit or deny your access to the Site at its absolute discretion and to remove any inappropriate User Content at any time, without notice.
The terms, conditions, and warranties contained in these Terms that by their sense and context are intended to survive the performance, cancellation, or termination hereof shall so survive the completion of performance, cancellation, or termination of these Terms.
These Terms, constitute the entire agreement between you and GreenTec with respect to the Site, the Content, the Services, your Account, and any information obtained through the Site by communication with GreenTec personnel.